Join other high school students 31 July – 6 August 2022 for an intensive week of imaginative writing with professionals in Idaho’s finest outdoor classroom, Harriman State Park.
- Experience nature’s beauty and solitude first-hand.
- Explore your thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- Open yourself to new writing styles.
- Join a community of writers your age.
- Try watercolor painting, storytelling, or paper making.
- Ride horses, meet moose, and watch trumpeter swans.
- Explore the trails and meadows of Idaho’s finest outdoor classroom.
- Read your work to an appreciative audience.
- And publish your finished work (or works) in Henrys Fork Journal.
Guiding writers and staff, as of date of this post, include:
- Christian Winn
- Nichole LeFavour
- Dwayne Blackaller
- Sherry Briscoe
- Jessica Holmes
- Daniel Hidalgo
- Kara Hidalgo
- Kate Baray