- Do you, or someone you know, want to learn how to write a script for the big screen?
- Have you thought of entering the i48 Film Festival, but don’t feel you have the skills needed?
- Are you an author with a published book or short story that would make a great film?
The Catalyst Arts Collaborative* now has an 8-week SCREENWRITING 101 class. It will run Wednesday evenings 8 Feb. through 29 March (6:30 – 7:30 p.m. MT). SPACES ARE LIMITED. Instructor: Sherry Briscoe
In this class
- You’ll learn all the basics of screenwriting
- You’ll write a screenplay from start to finish
Note: The Catalyst is actively seeking instructors in related fields, such as: camera operation, sound, and directing