(Scroll down a bit for Submission information.)
Idaho Writer’s Update was founded in 2007 by Betty Rodgers in Boise, Idaho. It’s now managed by Gretchen, our Facebook maven, and Cheryl, website and newsletter aficionado.
Our goal is to help keep writers, readers, bookstores, schools, libraries, and publishers in Idaho (and elsewhere :waving:) updated with useful information and news.
There is no cost. There is no membership required.
Contact us with your news, or with any inquiries, at the email address below:
We’ve provided some specific information below. (Send to the email address above.) Does something else come to mind that we’ve not addressed? Write us about it.
Idaho Writers Update (IWU) is interested in receiving:
- Names (or pen names) of independently or traditionally published living Idaho authors, along with your website address (or, if not available, your Facebook or Amazon Author page) for the Idaho Authors page.
- Candidates for another Idaho Author Interview. Write us if you’re interested in participating. All that’s involved is completing a short series of writing-related questions. You should be a published author living in Idaho.
- Book launches. Idaho authors who’ve published recently (generally, within the past two months). Send a link to your book’s website page and/or Amazon (etc.) listing page.
- Calls for submissions. Idaho and regional publishers, please provide information including a link to your website’s page announcing the open call.
- Other events and activities of interest to Idaho writers and those who work with or are interested in them.
Note: In future we’ll be considering short articles of interest to our audience.
Submission doesn’t guarantee that your item will be published.